Two days ago I switched from a 22" Samsung LCD Computer monitor to a 32" Samsung LCD TV. I am noticing an increase in pix-elation in FSX. Is there a way to decrease the pix-elation and have the picture crisp and clear?

Thanks... Ciaran

there's your problem. a 720p 32" tv will have pixelation. No way around it. No fix for it. If you want to use a TV as a monitor and have it look good the only solution I'm afraid is a 1080p (1920x1080).

The pixelation is also dependable on the pixel size. The bigger the screen and the lower the pixels per inch, the higher is the pixelation. Best thing to run the screen at it's native resolution and 32bit color (not 16) and then sit as far away as needed to prevent pixel recognition (=pixelation). This is why a 27inch monitor with 2560pixels has much higher ppi density, thus looking very very sharp.

TVs with appropriate resolution for use as close-range PC monitors do not yet exist. I have to say that my new 55" TV, while looking great from 10' away and running HD content, looks horrible with non-HD content, very noticeable pixelation.