Sign in to follow this  
SE-KMG

YBCS scenery problem

Hello

I just installed the ORBX YBCS Cairns scenery for FSX with the 1.1 patch.

The thing is that I get buildings, trees, bushes and building covering the whole airport.

Anyone else had this before and now a fix? I did a search on the Orbx and on the WWW but did not find anything.

With the default scenery it is nothing there.

I have the Australia SP4 and also YBBN Brisbane, YBAS Alice Springs, installed with no problems.

Thanks in advanced.

maybe ask for help over at the formal official support forum. They normally help even if you are one of the outcasts.. I never have a problem. with their support.

So try them first. I think that should be your first stop.

Yeah, was thinking about that, but I just wanted to throw in a ball here and hope I do not have to register at another forum.

Worth a try.

Try running FTX Central. It could be a problem with the scenery priorities in FSX, and FTX Central automatically checks and configures them in the right order every time it starts.

Cheers,

Mike

Try running FTX Central. It could be a problem with the scenery priorities in FSX, and FTX Central automatically checks and configures them in the right order every time it starts.

Thanks for the tip, I looked in the list and the library is above the airports, then the Australia scenery comes, so it should be correct.

But I just noticed that it all looks random, now I just have a few bushes at the threshold but the rest of the airport is clean, as well as the ground texture is not correct, so something is missing, I will try a complete re-install.

Just FYI. A re-install fixed it. Guess it was something with the ground mapping.

Such a beautiful airport.

I did a search on the Orbx and on the WWW but did not find anything.

hope I do not have to register at another forum.

If you've successfully managed to search the ORBX forums, then you must already be registered.

If that's the case, it is pretty easy to post a support topic.

Glad you're sorted, but you may as well use the Official support forum for the product you purchased.

You will, of course, need to place your purchase details in your signature over there.

Well, I do not think I searched the support forum, but the general forum, so that might explain why nothing came up.