Hi-

My JStick had an incident with a Diet Coke and is no longer working.

Anyone know of a company that repairs these? I didn't see anything on their website.

Thanks,

Mark

On their site, click on Technical Support and explain your problem. I live in the UK. and I've just had to send mine (joystick grip only) to France. They will then decide whether to do the repair under warranty, or quote me for the repair. The wires to the hat switch are too short, causing them to run through the spring at the back of the switch. Every time you used the hat switch the spring gripped the wire and eventually pulled it off. I repaired it myself by extending the wires. Later, for whatever reason, one of the wires again detached from the switch. A "friend" soldered it back on, but somehow managed to knacker the switch altogether. I'm expecting to have to pay the full cost myself as I doubt they'll take into account that the problem was caused in the first place by them fitting wires that were too short. Luckily, I kept my X52pro, but "Oh Dear", going back to it has made me realise how vastly superior the Warthog is.

/Russell.

I eventually found what I needed on their site. Customer support is really slow and surprising given the price of this. I have a CH stick coming that I'm going to try vs.either returning for repair or buying a new stick only which they have offered to do.

I understand that the CH products are repairable by the user with available replacement parts which I like.

Mark

Considering I had to send the joystick (handle only) from the UK to France, getting it back within twelve days is, I think, good going. Despite the fact that I had voided the warranty by trying to repair it myself, they replaced it with a brand new handle. Full marks to Thrustmaster. Support does'nt come any better than that.

/Russell.

I wish I had the same luck. I received mine as a gift, but the china hat switch was sticking when i pushed it forward instead springing back to center. Since it was already past the store's return period I contacted Thrustmaster.

I had good luck communicating with them, first the suggested oiling it, but that didnt help so the said they would send me a replacement switch by mail. That was early May. I haven't received the switch and emailed them again last week but there was not even a response to my email.

Noah Bryant

You've maybe done this already, but, if you remove the four screws on top of the stick, the top will lift off without disturbing anything and check that one of the wires is'nt pulling through the spring, preventing the switch returning to centre. Incidently, the only way I could get a response from them was by logging onto their site, and using the "email support" feature. Hope you get it sorted. They were excellent with me.

/Russell.