Sign in to follow this  
qasim_786

Digital Vibrance - Love it or Loath it?

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what people think og the Nvidia digital vibrance. In the nvidia control panel it is set to 50% which on my screen looks wayyyy too much. Ends up washing out the colours and making it look really cartoonish. Reducing it to 35% makes it feel much more atmospheric and realistic. I was just wondering what people thought on this.

Qas

Yea thats what i thought. Just something totally unrelated (i dont wanna start another thread for this), just a quick question. Can you recommend me any good Africa scenery. Somethig that covers the whole continent and is really good. I have a powerful rig so just anything that is really top quality. Know of any?

Thanks

Qas

Yea thats what i thought.

I dont get that. You said you think 35% looks great and makes it look more realistic, then one guys says that he thinks its nonsense and you agree with him.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I dont get that. You said you think 35% looks great and makes it look more realistic, then one guys says that he thinks its nonsense and you agree with him.

Well yea.........35% totally negates it. I mean you can't turn it down to 0% or your screen will just be grey.......

Qas,

Don't want to add much more to what you said, but my digital vibrance is just the opposite of what you said. Mine is at 100% and looks just great.

Bob