Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rtodepart

another one of my crazy ideas

this is something i posted a few minutes ago in the beta forum to see if i get someones attention.

THE PILOT SHOP .

Now that we have alaska a much bigger terrain to flight over i was wondering if the team can consider the idea of adding a option that will allow us to walk inside some of the airports that have pilot shop in RW and once we walk inside there could be a poster os something with a picture of a sectional that we can click and it will take us to a site where we can buy RW charts to use with flight and the like ? or even have the option to buy a aditional GPS unit or any other instruments (software wise to add to some of our planes??? . I understand this is alot of work but i think its worth trying it .

i hope everyone gets the idea . I also understand that not all pilot/players want this realisim but some of us RWP and long time simmers would like this option i think .

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah, that's sounds a little crazyJust%20Kidding.gif . Would have been cool though, but I think they should concentrate on more importent things right now...