Sign in to follow this  
Pappyhep

Reality xp

Just bought the 530 and installed, but it doesn't seem to like my API, SIM1 and UTIL DLLs. (I have removed fsx and now only use Prepar3d).

What is the workaround for this problem?

Buy the RealityXP ESP commercial/professional version for $2000.00! The RealityXP installer/App see's P3D as ESP, which it is. I was being sarcastic on the price but I bet its very costly. I've found it difficult to get a RealityXP ESP price and furthermore, I probably don't want to know.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will now have to try and get my $ back...something tells me it won't be easy.

If you purchased it from Flight 1, it should be very easy. Their first class all the way and your very much welcome. In the future if curious of what FSX addons work with P3D, a quick stop here may be advantagous as most have been reviewed.

Good luck, as much as I love Flight1 (and I really do) they seem to be of the opinion that an FSX user suddenly becomes a commercial enterprise when they install P3D!!