Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maf

LCC made fun of

Have you ever heard of the Norwegian company Norwegian Air Shuttle (preferably just Norwegian)? They`ve become a familiar sight throughout Europe due to their very distinct tails painted with famous norwegians and now scandinavians as well, such as playwriter and authour Henrik Ibsen:

Well, some folks over at marketing dep. in Scandinavian Airlines figured they wanted to have some fun with this and arranged a competition where the grand prize was a picture of the winner on one of their tails... A complete stranger... I found it very funny:

Id love to see a repaint of this on the NGX:-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Norway's most punctual person? Haha...that's quite the distinction.

Yeah.. I wouldnt be too proud.. The competition was based on who could write the best essay about why Sas is Europes most punctual airline for three years in a row or something like that.. I just find it very interesting that Sas is doing this obvious dig at Norwegian..

Have Lufthansa or BA ever done something like this against LCC`s or perhaps against Virgin Atlantic?

I remember VA had a prompt message saying "No way BA/AA" on some aircrafts due to a conflict in LHR or something?