Sign in to follow this  
Soya

Spotting the Heavies (Part 1)

Love #1 and #7!

Thanks

I belive that is Paris.

I think you might be right, must be Charles De Gaulle.

Amazing photos!

Can I ask how these have been taken. Do you pause the sim right before landing, use auto land or watch a replay to take the pictures? Do you use any special software or is it just a normal screenshot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pretty much all what you have mentioned, I often use FSRecorder to record a flight I do and then play it back. If I catch anything I feel is photogenic then I take some snaps using FRAPS to capture the screen shots. I also pause if I feel the shot is to hard to capture while in motion and I often take a shot from different angles, positions and zoom. I usually end up with many shots but only very few make it past my personal critic, out of 100's of shots usually a handful I feel are post worthy.

I thought that is was Paris with the Air France 744 but is it the Aerosoft Orly or Charles De Gaulle that what I was hopeing to see. Cheers Greg

Know that I think about it, I am pretty sure I used Aerosoft's Charles De Gaulle.

Thanks

I think you might be right, must be Charles De Gaulle.

Pretty much all what you have mentioned, I often use FSRecorder to record a flight I do and then play it back. If I catch anything I feel is photogenic then I take some snaps using FRAPS to capture the screen shots. I also pause if I feel the shot is to hard to capture while in motion and I often take a shot from different angles, positions and zoom. I usually end up with many shots but only very few make it past my personal critic, out of 100's of shots usually a handful I feel are post worthy.

Know that I think about it, I am pretty sure I used Aerosoft's Charles De Gaulle.

Thanks for that will have to check that one out. Cheers Greg B)

LOVE the Easter egg, being the TW 763 @ LAX! Nice!!! :Applause:

LOVE the Easter egg, being the TW 763 @ LAX! Nice!!! :Applause:

Well spotted :).