Sign in to follow this  
ltnicolas

AVSIM says my email address is in use. That's not true!

Hello everyone! I have a problem with AVSIM registration, it says my email address (call it the "real one" from now on) is already in use. And that is not true, i think. This account was made with an address currently in disuse.

Some time before, i used to log in with a Facebook account, which was made with the "real" address by the way.

I have already requested a new password and the mail says my username is my Facebook name!

If i try lo login with the "real" address and the new password sent i can't. I don't know that to do at this point.

All I want is change ltnicolas' email address, from the misused one to the "real" one

I'm Sorry that my first post is a help request... I will share something with the community soon to show my gratitude.

Hope to be part of the communnity soon. Thanks and Happy Flying!

ltnicolas

(how many times had I said "real"?)

Please PM me the e-mail address you want this account to have. I'll fix the Facebook issue.