Sign in to follow this  
razorhog703

CRJ 200

Sure would enjoy one of these... Hopefully they have already developed it and will release at a later date. This aircraft would allow for some passenger transport. Something that I really enjoy. Still small enough to get in and out of the smaller (EDIT: not smallest) airports in Alaska and Hawaii.

CRJ 200 = FUN!!!!CRJ200GEN10.jpg79540677-3f28-4473-965e-3746eccfd9bcLarger.jpg

I doubt that they created that. Don't forget the stopped development on Flight. A CRJ 200 would be overkill considering they released a plane DLC and then had to stop development.

Yeah I am just hoping that it is sitting in the que already. Would bring an area to Flight that would keep it alive even longer at least for me.

:Praying:

Well, not speaking for you all but I would pay $15-$20 for a CRJ... at least. (with cockpit)

I wish I had a dollar for every post I've read that said "I wish MS would release a [your favorite plane] for Flight" even after they announced the end of development.

Don't get me wrong I'm right there with you wishing for my favorite ( a helicopter ). I'm sure I'd buy any new DLC they offer if it has a cockpit.