Sign in to follow this  
DaryllB25840

Flight Factory Simulations ---- THE BEST SUPPORT

Guest A321

Well what can I say...My PC decided it wasnt going to accept the reg key for the new Super kIng Air. I loged on to Flight Factory Simulations Live chat and within miutes the sorted me out a new key, which wasnt the problem but my PC just dident like the I got.I thought i was in for a long email conversation, but they just handled all in such a nice manner, I almost want another problem just so I can chat to thease guys again. Awesome Support.Jason

I agree!Before this, PMDG was top-notch for me!I had some problems with the B200, and they straightened me out right away!!!

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey guys,Thanks, glad to be of help!

Guest DLSpurlock

Let me add my congratulations and thanks for the great support from Aeroworks and FFS. I had the identical problem with the registration and they had me cleared up before I had the important parts of the manual printed. I was soon in the air and flying this beautiful puppy.Great job Aeroworks and FFS.Dave Spurlock

Maybe someone can answer me just as quickly here, already sent an email to FFS but haven't heard anything yet. I tried to register with my invoice number a couple of times, didn't find out until later that my server sent my correct registration number email to my junk mail box. Anyway, now when I pull down the tool bar to click on Aeroworx B200 to register the registration window starts to open and then my screen goes blank and I can't get back in to the flight sim program and I can't close it down either. I have to restart the computer. Tried an uninstall but the same results. Any ideas ??

Agreed - outstanding support! I tried the live chat last night (at 00:45 AM Pacific Time I might add) and it was great! Had a small problem with registration which was sorted out within minutes. Thanks Fabio!Vic

Hi Daryll. This is an issue with certain video cards and full screen mode. Register from windowed mode and you shouldn't have that problem. Also, don't register using your invoice number. Use the registration code from our site. If you need more help, contact us on LiveHelp from our site.

Thanks Matt that did the trick. I can't figure out why the registration number window worked in full screen mode the first couple of times and then quit working.

Guest OneTinSoldier

>Well what can I say...>>My PC decided it wasnt going to accept the reg key for the new>Super King Air. I logged on to Flight Factory Simulations Live>chat and within minutes they sorted me out a new key, which>wasnt the problem but my PC just didn't like one the I got.>>I thought i was in for a long email conversation, but they>just handled all in such a nice manner, I almost want another>problem just so I can chat to these guys again. Awesome>Support.>>>JasonHi Jason,I had the same problem. I tried several times to get it to work, but it just wouldn't accept the registration for some reason. I have to admit I was doing some cussing. But there was no need for me to! I hopped onto the Live Help and talked to Matt Kaprocki. Within just a few minutes he e-mailed and I was good to go! That kind of customer support is outstanding and astonishing!Thank You Matt and FFS! :DCheers,Jim

Guest Henri W

Vic,I had problems registering as well. Like you I tuned in for a live chat and my problem was solved within a few minutes. Really outstanding customer support. Needless to say that the B200 I just bought is top notch as well. For me FFS now ranks among the very best addon producers, PMDG being one of them, quality and service-wise.Best regards,Henri