Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

williambuxton

Thank you Microsoft and everyone connected with creating and advancing FSX.

Today I flew the NGX in P3D from KSEA-CYVR with Orbix PNW, REX, Aiviasoft EFB, TrackIR, EZCA, and UT2.

It was an amazing experience.

While porting all these programs over, I have been very careful to backup my FSX install and keep it safe.

I then flew from KATL-KTPA and after landing realized with real sadness that I don't need to go back to FSX.

I wonder how may thousands of hours and dollars I invested in that simulation?

It was time and money very well spent.

http://en.wikipedia....light_Simulator

Thanks again to MS, Aces Studio and all the companies that have kept the sim advancing.

To use an Olympic analogy, someone has been passed the torch and a new version is in development.

Case: CM HAF 912  PS: Corsair AX750W  MB: ASUS Z170-A  CPU: Intel i7 6700K OC  Liquid Cooler: CM Neptune 120XL  RAM: G Skill 8GB DDR4 3000 CL  Video Card: Geforce GTX 970 OC SSD: Agility 2- 120GB 1- Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB  HD: 1 WD5000 AAKS  OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64 bit FS: P3DV4  Other: CH stick, throttle, pedals. Active Sky for P3Dv4 - Orbix PNW- AivlaSoft EFB-Track IR 5-PMDG 737NGX -777

Well said. I am still predominately FSX but have P3D installed and partly ported over. Right now though its summer and I am having only little evening time to spend flying. Perhaps in the fall I will make a full effort like you and then move on.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

28%
    $7,080.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now