Sign in to follow this  
Taco_Strasser

Does a visual overview from all the objects in RWY12 exist?

Hi,

I have started using RWY12 but keep forgetting which categories in RWY12 contain which objects. Does anybody know of an overview (document, website, .bgl) where I can see the objects, ordered by category?

Thanks for your response!

As I recall you can add libraries to RWY12 - if so then it would be difficult to have a comprehensive catalog. I am sorry it is such a long time since I looked at that program so perhaps it comes with a default set and that is what you are asking about?

Dear Scruffyduck,

I'm indeed looking for a pdf or something with an overview of only the objects that are part of the zip that avsim provides.

Kind regards, Taco

Dear Scruffyduck,

I'm indeed looking for a pdf or something with an overview of only the objects that are part of the zip that avsim provides.

Kind regards, Taco

I am sorry but I do not have anything like that. Perhaps someone else will know.

I too have not used Rwy12 in many, many years, but after checking, it seems that the main folder contains some XML lists with all the objects in each category. These XML files can easily be opened in Notepad.

Best regards.

Luis

I will check the XML-lists! Thanks for that tip, Luis!

But hearing from you both that you haven't used RWY12 for years, I'm wondering what do you use/recommend? I'm using FS9. I tried to download the EZ-scenery trial from the Abacus site but the link was broken unfortunately.

I will check the XML-lists! Thanks for that tip, Luis!

But hearing from you both that you haven't used RWY12 for years, I'm wondering what do you use/recommend? I'm using FS9. I tried to download the EZ-scenery trial from the Abacus site but the link was broken unfortunately.

Instant Scenery from Flight1 is the current incarnation of EZ Scenery and provides in sim placement of objects. It is payware. If you are working on airports then you might consider taking a look at ADE (sorry to plug my own tools). This provides for object placement along with airport design. It is not 'in sim' however.