Sign in to follow this  
larrywell

TRANSFER/SOURCE BUS OFF lights test

On the real plane each light can be tested by pushing it in, it is not only a feature of the source off xfer bus lights.

On the NGX as there is no a failure for the light bulbs, there is no reason to test the lights individually. There is also no reason to thest them all together with the test switch, but, it is however an added feature and a working switch.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

It is completely useless if there is no failure simulation at those lights, and (my opinion) having a clickable area over all lights when this is not required will lead most of the users wich never reads the manual to ask explanations.

A clickable area is something you push for a reason, if the reason is simply to turn on that light, you must be aware about it, or, someone will ask for example: "I push ground power (the light), it turns on when I push it and then it will disconnect without any reason".

It could be also a problem if the click area is near a switch if used with little monitor and VC with an angled view.

I think that how it is now is perfect.

No realistic reason to have them working.

Regards

Andrea Daviero