Sign in to follow this  
wims80

Addon planes and Simufly CIVA-INS

Hello,

I am looking for addon planes that I can use with Simufly's excellent DELCO CIVA-INS. Both payware and freeware is OK by me, but I am mostly after planes with high realism in the systems compartment, so I guess there arent really that many freeware alternatives. I already got the ConcX (which I love)

-Wim

vatsim s3

1133704.png

This is my favourite subsonic Civa plane. The CS707.

94239236.jpg

Not as deep as the Concorde systems, but nice enough to feel the jet age. Other than that, the CS727 and B-52 also serve as good candidates. Not the 737, unfortunately, the AP doesn't accept the INS commands.

Another great one is the Simcheck A300. It comes with a INS rendition, but also allows for the Civa. Those are all payware. For all planes mentioned, I've posted tutorials on how to add the INS, but I'm sure you are already familiar with that.

Oh and welcome to Avsim. :smile:

Simcheck A300, very good systems even the engineer panel. You have a choice of their INS or CIVA.

The external model is not as pretty as Captainsim but it's still nice, although the internal and the systems I would say are better than CS.

I do love the 707 as well though.

There is also the 727 but it's a bit buggy, and also I think the majority weren't initially fitted with INS

To add to Dan's points on the A300, it also features a very advanced autopilot for those older birds. Way more detailed than the Boeing planes, which helps a bit on catching altitudes or flying precise vertical speeds since you dial in that speed, not just hold a pitch. It also features an autothrottle.

The most beautiful plane may be the 707. Great cockpit and gauges. The A300 comes with some nice tools though, for fuel and flight planning. The B-52 then brings the fun stuff. Eight engines and no passengers!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll read up on those. The Simcheck A300 sounds really interesting.

vatsim s3

1133704.png