Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

serviceceiling

Seat Configuration

Dear PMDG Team,

there are quite a few issues I have with the NGX, however they are not worth the talk right now. But there is one specific limitation in the NGX, that bothers me. The first time I flew the 800, I ended up calculating my whole takeoff performance data a second time from the beginning bacause of the seat limitation in the payload page of the FMC. Since I mostly fly in Europe, most of the airlines like Ryanair, Airberlin, Ukraine International etc. have about 180+ seats in their 800's. A limit of 174 seats is something I really can't live with...

Here's my proposal for the next Service pack for the NGX: Set the seat limit to the maximum certified seats for each model (600, 700 etc.) that would be a treat and I guess easy to add since it does not require much work on it.

Would be great to have more seats avaible in the next Service Pack.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh, was this asked before? I'm sorry to dig that out again but I'd like to hear a statement from a PMDG member on this.

Oh, was this asked before? I'm sorry to dig that out again but I'd like to hear a statement from a PMDG member on this.

At least once a month. As for official PMDG stance, it's "they are not doing it".

Basically you just add some more weight and you've got your extra seats.