Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

Where to find 4.3 update/just registered 4.0 (re-install)

Hi there,

after yet another HD crash and replacement I'm finally getting FSX back to normal. I just installed RC4.0 from my original DVD and wanted to know where I could obtain the 4.3 update?

I already received the registration email from John for 4.0.3675 (JD) but I don't know where I can find the update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Peter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Request the link for 4.3845 from jd@jdtllc.com. Include your ordering e-mail address, registration user name, and product id again so he can identify you once more. If you received the key based on your current format of your hd then that should work. He'll e-mail the link to the last version.

After installing update fsuipc and makerwys from the links at the forum top, check out the antivirus thread, and also the 713 thread about obtaining dlls no longer included in Win 7 and registering them into the operating system.

While you are waiting obtain the updated manual from the documentation page at jdtllc.com to check for changes. note that advdisplay.dll is no longer used and rename it if in your modules folder.FSUIPC now includes the in flight display window.