Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniAtlas

Oculus Rift Support and surreal immersion with PMDG

LM have come out and said they will be supporting the Oculus Rift (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118938-Oculus-Rift-Designer-Forsees-Indie-Devs-Driving-VR) with Prepar3D: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/381702-oculus-rift-and-prepar3d/

I have supported this project on kickstarter and I cannot wait to try it out with the PMDG 737.

Thoughts?

Soarbywire - Cockpit building simulation news and resource. Fly the Jeehell Flight Management and Guidance System. A free A320 avionics suite for cockpit builders and aviation enthusiasts. 

Great news, seems LH is realizing now is the time to get there foot in the door as a new FS platform. Roll on v.2!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

wow this looks really nice

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

Fernando B ( I know I misspelled Boeing, I did it on purpose to make it Unique :) )

Resolution so far on the developers version is only 720p, but hopefully they will up it to 1080p on release.

However, running FSX in stereoscopic mode in 1080p might be too taxing!

Soarbywire - Cockpit building simulation news and resource. Fly the Jeehell Flight Management and Guidance System. A free A320 avionics suite for cockpit builders and aviation enthusiasts. 

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,640.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now