Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doog79

Video Discussion: The Bandit (NGX)

Name: The Bandit (NGX)

Category: GA and Commercial Sim Aircraft Videos

Date Added: 10 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

Submitter: doog79

Short Description: Short video featuring the NGX Bandit Repaint

Please enjoy in 1080p for best viewing experience

This is The Bandit repaint of the NGX by Chris Hicks found on Avsim. I love the way it makes the 737 look evil, so I think the dark music track works well with it.The Repaint is based on Roman Abramovich`s private 767.

Scenery is OrbX`s NZNI @ Wellington (NZWN). I was having a clear out of my FSX install and came accross the OrbX bloom shader mod installer in the goodies folder. Gave it a shot and what do you know it`s running really nice with a loss of 2 fps. I think it looks nice in some shots to much in others. At least it shows how FSX can look with nearly everything turned on...before if I used bloom it would turn into a slideshow.

Used REX Natural ENB Mod and added a couple of overlays (dirty lens effect). Aprart from that nothing else....no colour correction at all just simple copy paste editing.

You could say I`m extremly happy with how my FSX looks and runs now....oops I said it...not long till a fresh install then LOL

Thanks for watching Doogie :)

View Video

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

looks very good, CIA plane ?

Thanks Johan.............looks slick with those extra long quarter windows huh. It`s a copy of Roman Abramovich`s private 767...could definately pass for law enforcement though ;)

Thanks for taking the time to watch and comment

Doogie

Hehe.. I will be in Edinburgh in oktober, any tips ?

Watch out the locals are crazy ha ha

Do the tourist thing if you have never been eg the castle the royal mile etc....it`s a very beutifull city with some very old buildings still being used for residential and business purposes.

Loads of great pubs also look into a tour of Mary Kings Close....one of the best tours I`ve been on.

If you want to hook up for a beer drop me a PM ;)