Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Vienna and Innsbruck

Anyone with FlyTampa Vienna or Aerosoft Innsbruck also have UTX and GEX?

I just want to know do these two blend well with UTX/GEX?

I'm not interested in Aerosoft Austria, just these two airports on top of my GEX/UTX base.

Also for Vienna is it better to buy from Aerosoft or FlyTampa? I heard one has gate updates available but couldn't find it..

I used to have them installed alltogether on my old (very weak) machine, but due to the bad performance of UTX I didn't install it again, but as far as I remember, they all worked fine together.

As for Vienna, I'd say Aerosoft's and FlyTampa's are the same, except that Aerosoft sells it boxed whereas FlyTampa's is the download version only.

I heard one has gate updates available but couldn't find it..

Never heard of that. If you find out 'bout it, please let me know.

I'm not interested in Aerosoft Austria, just these two airports on top of my GEX/UTX base.

Yeah, I'm from Austria myself, and I'm not too much in favor of that one myself. (Mesh isn't very detailed, only small and blurry photoreal areas). Switzerland Pro is is much better in that.(sorry for being off-topic here)

Mega Airport Vienna (Fly Tampa) and Approaching Innsbruck X work just fine with GEX/UTX.

Cool thanks guys.

That makes sense about the boxed/download. What I had seen was that the download version had a gate update available - so I should buy from FlyTampa if that is the direct download.

If I see the gate update I'll post back here.

Just to be clear, Aerosoft sells both boxed and download versions as they do with most addons.