Sign in to follow this  
captdini

Airline Specific Seating

Hi folks,

Does anyone know if we can customize the number of seats in the business and economy classes ? I think the NGX allows 12 in Business/First and 152 in Economy/Coach. Is there a file (.ini) I can modify to have, for example, 8 in First and 162 in Coach (Jet Airways config). I realize it may not make any difference in the end as the number of PAX is only going to make a difference in the ZFW and a marginal effect on CG, (if any). I ask this, only to add a touch more to the realism factor that PMDG has already given by including a large array of options for display and equipment to get our virtual registered aircraft as close as possible to its real life counterpart.

Regards,

Dinshaw Parakh

This has been asked quite a number of times before. Not going to happen, just adjust ZFW.

Weight is weight, is weight...

It might feel more realistic, but don't pay attention to the zones. Just adjust the ZFW and CG and it'll do the same thing.

Kyle Rodgers