Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darrenvox

another ai issue, this time the default

i find rhat everytime i fly to an airport i havent added my own ai FP to it bothers me that the default aircrat still show up (only the GA ones though).

i deleted the traffic0303xxx.bgl but still find that the default aircraft still show up and fly, mostly airports ive added on. so i cant seem to figure out where the ai is coming from and or where i can delete the code...i dont mind them though but at one of my favorite little airports in sw ontario canada 4 defualt planes take up spaces i could use to have a few aircraft park in...

Some addons include traffic files, and many of those use default planes as there is no way for the scenery creator to know what non-default planes the end-user has.

The Traffic Toolbox Explorer from the FS9 SDK will tell you what file, and it's path, every AI is generated by.

The SDKs are in the library.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,525.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now