Sign in to follow this  
Rusty107

EZCA - Changing Camera Views

Hi

Just taken the plunge and purchased, P3D and wow :)

I have managed to port over NGX, and using AS2012 on network laptop plus TrackIr thanks to this forum!

I have installed EZDOK and it all seems to work however, when I change cameras the views seem to default to above the glareshied. When I try and set up the camera to view a specific part of the VC (select numberpad button 2) I get the familiar beeps however, the view will not change. WIth FSX I used to do the same as above and simply by moving the mouse and scroll wheel I could customize the views with no issues?

From what I have read many here have successfully intsall EZDOK with P3D so what am I missing?

Any help gratefully received..

Cheers!

Hi

Just taken the plunge and purchased' date=' P3D and wow :)

I have managed to port over NGX, and using AS2012 on network laptop plus TrackIr thanks to this forum!

I have installed EZDOK and it all seems to work however, when I change cameras the views seem to default to above the glareshied. When I try and set up the camera to view a specific part of the VC (select numberpad button 2) I get the familiar beeps however, the view will not change. WIth FSX I used to do the same as above and simply by moving the mouse and scroll wheel I could customize the views with no issues?

From what I have read many here have successfully intsall EZDOK with P3D so what am I missing?

Any help gratefully received..

Cheers![/quote']

try to reinstall with clean setup from Flight1 site (not from backup kit)...i have had similar problems

in the past

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

EZCA was the last piece of the puzzle for me. I finally got it working yesterday by downloading it again from Flight 1 and reinstalling and then updating. Works like a charm now.

I kept trying to get my original version to work to no avail.

Don't forget you need to add the 201 camera entry to the aircraft.cfg of every aircraft you intend to use EZdok with, the EZ installer isn't aware of P3D so you have to do it manually. Have a look at an FSX aircraft.cfg to see what you need to copy across, the camera id number is 201.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi everyone and thansk for the replies!

Yep can confirm to get it working will need to download and install the exe.

All looks good :)

Cheers!