Sign in to follow this  
mganz121

12 Million Apple ID Codes hacked from FBI

Don't get the USA started on the IRS. I don't think you will find a fair and reasonable argument from anyone.

I usually hang out at the Bruhaus on Fridays afterwork if you are in the area. I can PM you my cellphone number. Bruhaus is cool because Heinekens and wine sell for $4 (which is cheap for Wellington), and I hang out with my Irish and Welsh friends cause we like cheap drinks. :lol:

Matthew Kane

The Bruhaus??? :O

I know, and have encouraged in more than one way - one of the partners to get this place going (along with the Taphaus), in order to break the monopoly held by DB and Lion Breweries in Wellington City.

The drinks will be on Stuart and mine is a pint of London Pride ! :lol: :lol:

I know, and have encouraged in more than one way - one of the partners to get this place going (along with the Taphaus),

I think I know the partner for which you speak of. A certain fella that likes to spend his money on Sail Boats perhaps... :Thinking:

Matthew Kane

That's the one. The old git has still got a million dollar waist-line though :lol: :lol:

Lets go and wind him up about the Sydney to Hobart yacht race and the time he fell overboard in Wellington harbour - and yes, he will blame me :lol:

Mind you, he still holds two yachting records so best to take it easy and just pass the tab his way gracefully :rolleyes:

That's the one. The old git has still got a million dollar waist-line though :lol: :lol:

Lets go and wind him up about the Sydney to Hobart yacht race and the time he fell overboard in Wellington harbour - and yes, he will blame me :lol:

Mind you, he still holds two yachting records so best to take it easy and just pass the tab his way gracefully :rolleyes:

We are talking about exactly the same guy....LOL

Small world this AVSIM forum. (actually it is just New Zealand that is small :lol:

Matthew Kane