Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

why when approaching at KORS from the North (ORBX-P3D)

THAT is what made me say I had 16G

So why it is important if you knew that FSX/P3D is not going to take advantage of it?

It wouldn't matter if you would have a cazillionbillionmagnitude of ram, you'd end up the same: end of memory. Bye bye!

never mind

I just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this difficulty at KORS

al

RESOLVED:

As is usually the case, it was an addon scenery. Once I removed BC Ferries addon, everything was smooth again

But it may also have something to do with having 2G of VRAM

Using my older which has 896MB, it stuttered once, but moved on to a nicer full approach. With the 2G card it stuttered often then crashes.

the 896MB is a 260 MaxCore

The 2G is only a GTX 560 (no Ti)

FINAL SOLUTION

All it need was a runing of the FSX2P3D migrator of ORBX

Fixed all problems

Ah, that makes sense and thanks for posting. I had tried flying in and out of KORS and it was nice and smooth...having had installed the scenery with ORBX migrator.

cheers,

GregG

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.