Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

blurries in 4096?

Hey guys,

I tried to set up a DX10 profile a few days ago, and since switching back to my (relatively) stable DX9 setup with 4096 max TML, I have one nagging issue.

no, this isn't something about the Coolsky DC-9, just the general pixelation of the overhead text and the pixelation of the red text in their respective corners. I have this problem with a few other aircraft, the A2A Mustang's exterior model text being blurry, some NGX textures will load blurry, etc.

Now, I was thinking of deleting FSX.cfg and seeing what happened, but is there some advice to consider before doing that?

thanks,

If you delete your cfg, you're displays are going to get worse. 4096 is the best you're going to get.

-Damien

copy the cfg -elete the cfg - left FSX rebuild - take a look and go from there - either switch back or go forward.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Well guys, after a solid day of testing, reinstalling, and frustration, the same issue is still present. I re-tweaked 2 .cfgs, and loaded a default aircraft, then the DC-9, overhead is still blurry. Does anyone have any other ideas?