Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

Mouse stuck

Okay so I was in the process of uninstall and reinstalling ifly737, FSUIPC and FScrew2 for ifly737 and after reinstallation Great time I run fsx after it loads the main menu my mouse cursor goes to the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and it won't move from there when I try to move it just goes right back instantly and when I click at the spot where it's not moving from it shows the desktop and the cursor moves to the top left-hand corner of the screen and and won't move from that spot the only way I can get it to move freely again to press (control alt delete) and logoff which forces fsx to l Close and then log back on. still happening even sense I uninstalled all the programs I Reinstalled? Has anybody else had this problem, and can anybody help me? I was also told that this might because by fs2crew. I also thought it wouldn't hurt to post my question maybe someone watching this forum would know what's going on. I posted a video on YouTube of my problem pretty basic, watch the bottom right-hand corner of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gHQR_DzmZM

I opened two because I was hoping maybe other people checking different forums would able to help.