Sign in to follow this  
Azone

FSX Gold on Windows 7 64bit

Okay time to switch from Flight to FSX flying the Maule is getting a little boring.

I found FSX Gold in a box on line for 30 bucks. Is there any issue with it on W 7 64 bit? Are the disc boxes any different?

I would just buy it from Xbox but being in Canuckistan they have nixed that idea.

What does this mean if this is on the box?

FLIGHT SIM X-GOLD WIN32 NA DVD

I see there is two different sets.

Hi Mike, If not mistaken, which I often am... <_< :rolleyes:

FSX is a 32 bit program. But to echo what sax702 said. No problems. Works great for me and has on Win 7 64 OS since it came out. The version you want...Is FSX Gold "Acceleration" ~ extra planes and all service packs ready to go ~ From the look of those boxes that is the correct one.... and both are the same...

Jeff

I also fly FSX Gold with Win7 64bit and it works great.

I don't think there is a difference between the two packages you show. FSX is a 32bit application, but having 64bit helps by utilizing more RAM for addons that you may run with FSX. And if you get hooked like a lot of us have...there will be a lot of add ons! :rolleyes:

FSX Gold is the Deluxe edition with Acceleration expansion pack.

Don Polidori

Thanks for your help. I found a date on each box one was packaged in 2010 the other in 2011. Must be different batch issues.