Sign in to follow this  
qantas747

FSX stuck loading at 0%

G'day guys,

For some strange reason, my FSX is stuck loading at 0%. This only started happening yesterday. My PC specs should be on the side there.

Do you guys have any ideas. Eventually it will continue loading, but it takes a while. Never seen this happen before.

Cheers,

Ollie

Oliver Benton

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Nvidia user? Using NVidia Surround? If so, its a driver issue. I had the same problem a few weeks back and had to update the NVidia driver before FSX would even consider starting. The alternative would be to disable NVidia surround. If you're not an Nvidia user with Surround enabled, then I dunno.

Good luck

Pete

Make sure you have Microsoft Visuals C++ Redistributables 2005, 2008, and 2010 with all updates. If they are not installed, this problem will occur.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I am not using Nvidia Surround. I also have the latest Microsoft Visuals C++ Redistributables 2005, 2008, and 2010 with all updates. The only thing I installed before it happened was a livery for the NGX. Other than that nothing else.

Ollie

Oliver Benton

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Remove your config file to your desktop and let fsx rebuild a new one ..See if that works :blink: ??????