Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

Dreamliner gets my vote!!!

Guest JDH

Global Cruiser for the simple reason that it was the least cr@p one.

I don't think 787 is an option there, bud. Out of the four, which would you chose?Robb

Guest RobK

I voted for Global Cruiser for the same reason as JDH, least crappy of the four. I'd rather they just simply call it a 787. I don't care too much for these lame names. Rob

Looks like Global Cruiser's winning thus far. It looks too much like a weird looking 757 to be a "global" cruser of any type. That kind of name should be reserved for the larger and upcoming Airbus AXXX, or whatever it's going to br called. I say dreamliner because this new bird is supposed to be more efficient and quieter than the previous planes. Who knows though...Robb

Guest Pardue802

I'm seeing it referred to as the 787 more and more, but keep in mind that boeing's [a href=http://www.boeing.com/commercial/7e7/flash.html]site[/a] refers to it as the "7E7".Ken