Sign in to follow this  
sgilmour23

Decent FSX Military Airfields

I'm looking for some decent add ons (freeware or payware) for military airfields. I regularly fly the Just Flight C-130 which is a great plane but it doesn't feel right to fly to and from civil aviation airports just because they look better, I have looked at some add ons but they tend to be for fighter bases (RAF Coningsby etc) and I'm looking to stay realistic and fly from transport stations, ideally RAF Brize Norton! I'm hoping there may be international bases as well which I can fly to/from but I'm looking to keep it as real as possible. Any airfields where a simulated tactical landing/takeoff you can tell me and you'll be a friend for life! I've been told that military airfields were catered for pretty well in FS9 so if there are any which will look good on FSX and let me know it will be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Look for the work by Jim Dhaenens, but probably at Flightsim or SOH. I don't think he uploads his work here?

His military work is for the U.S. of A., best I can recall.