Sign in to follow this  
TheDude71

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody. Sorry I have not been as active here in the forum. Just supper busy with life, work, kids and soccer which is in full swing.

I have no good news for DX10 night lighting issue. I did hear from FlyTampa and it was not good at all. Have not heard back from Flightbeam nor do I expect to hear from Mir with the announcement of KIAD in the early stages of development.

The only good news I have is old regarding KSANX by Devinci. I will email him to see if he had released the DX10 compatiable version. Have not looked myself.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello and I have not for got about the "cream of the crop simmers" (DX10 simmers)

When I get some more time I will continue the hunt for the magic fix.

BOO

Brett

It sounds like your priorities are completely skewed and messed right up, Brett... you've changed... are you moving back to... the Dark Side? :lol:

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Lol. No way man..... I'm all DX10....I know what you were saying tho !! I see that Airport Enhancer HDX is in sale. I'm toying with the notion of getting it and see if it will rewrite the code for our little problem. But my gut already knows the answer....NO. It's all an codeing issue for night textures. And AS2012 and REX already add those nice airport textures. But 9 bucks...idk. Might give it a go. I'm a scenery junkie anyhow. Is there support for people like me?? Lol

I think the magic fix is to do the ground the way MS intended - not to use old code from 1876... <_<

- by the way - :hi: hats off for your signature image. I've built one, but, as you can see, it's not as good as yours. And I can't steal yours, because I'm not a FlightBeam supporter.... that is - unless their airports ARE DX10 compatible!

In reading forums - I suppose like many folk, I tend to gloss over the parts that I have no interest in, and now that I am interested in FlightBeam - are their ground textures DX10-friendly? What others are there - without this "night texture" issue?

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.