Sign in to follow this  
darkpino

Anyone knows whats going on at Eiresim?

I tried to install Luton scenery pack again after formatting my HD, but can't install it and the site is down also...?

Anyone knows whats going on? Hate the register thing :( Now i cant use the scenery which i paid for!

Tried emailing them also but the email adress isn't working anymore also...

Thanks in advance!

Martijn

Not sure.The fourms have been down for almost a month.

Eiresim is just one guy not a company or team so its alot for one person to handle,

Hope its back soon.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Pretty bad support, no way to contact him either now... And no way to work around the Internet registration by typing in a serial or something :(

I don't think so its been a while since i installed my eiresim products, If i remember correct you get a zip file unlock code and then a serial which is used for activation.

I take it your activation code is not active anymore?

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

It asks my activation in installation and it tries to verify that via eiresim.com which obviously doesn't work....

Shame about the registration thing.

When I bought their excellent products I installed them in the FS9 Addon Folders and then made backup copies of the Scenery and Texture folders for each airport. When I reinstalled FS9 I just copied over my backups and had no need to regsiter or activate again.

David

I upgraded my computer and had the same problem but luckily kept all my old installation on a backup drive - just needed to copy over.

Have tried to contact Simmarket but so far deadly silence. They must be aware of the situation and are still selling his products so I assume they have a solution - if not they are taking money on false pretences.

John

its now the 29th nov, forum is back but hacked, no answer from email

rather disapointing even for loan operater.

Richard.