Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PierreFSX

Need some advice in configuring 3 monitor with a GTX690 4gbs

Hi,

I am tying to configure 1 over 3 hd lcd minitor (3X Asus VE248Q) and one Accessory display using Asus VE278H. First, does it matter which connector i use for the 1 over 3, my card has 3 DVI and one mini display port. So should I connect the 3 VE248Q in the 3 DVI and the fourth screen in the mini display port? would that work? all my connection to the screen are HDMI. My second question would be: if I use the mini display port in my 1 over 3 setup (2 screens on DVI and one on mini DP) do I need a "DisplayPort to Dual-link DVI" because now I use a mini display port to HDMI converter.

Finaly anyone know about a good guide to help me setting the Nvidia control panel?

I am using win7 64 bits

Any help would be appreciated

Pierre

Hi Everyone,

Last night I found out that I was not using the must recent driver for my video card, so I loaded the newest one and I was able to configure my PC with 1 over 3 plus a fourth screen. So my problem is solved.

Thanks

... Can u use 4 monitors on full screen mode ????

Yair

Hi Yair

I honestly didn't try that setup because I use 3 monitors for the cockpit VC view and one for the overhead display on the GTX690 and I also have 2 monitors on a GTX460 for the 2D panel. But from what I say with the Nvidia setup it only recognizes 3 display connector to configure the surround and one called auxiliary port for the fourth display connector.

Hope this help