Sign in to follow this  
anthony99

Help 737

Hello everyone!!!

I'm new to this forum! today i reinstalled service pack 1c and once that finished i open FSX then chose the Qantas PMDG737ngx and i went to the FMC and change some settings E.G fuel was on KG i changed it to LBS and then i exited FSX then opened it back up again and then picked the same aircraft then i saw the fuel was in KGS again so i tried it again and it was KGS again. SO i renstalled PMDG737NGX then did it again and still was on KGS it didnt change to LBS. can someone please help me with is i would appreciate it! Thank you!

Regards, Anthony

If you have UAC turned on, run FSX in admin mode.

You can also just change aircraft configuration for a particular livery in the .ini file.

Hello

Thanks for the quick reply! What is UAC. How to i change aircraft configuration?

Thanks!

For the future reference:

UAC - User Account Control. Security measure on Windows Vista-onwards.

To change aircraft config go to x:\<install path>\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\Aircraft. There you will find all the .ini's for aircraft configs.

OR you can also change configs from livery folders located in x:\<install path>\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL*\Texture.xx**

* PMDG 737-800NGX, PMDG 737-900NGX, etc.

** IATA airline code for particular livery

hello

i started with a qantas plane and change the autopilot to honeywell then exited fsx then went back in it was honeywell then i change some stuff in the FMC 5hrs later i started again and the changes i did didnt save. im sorry if im annoying you becuase i dont have a clue how to fix it.

Anthony

Then you better look into the .ini's. Or you did something wrong. Running FSX in admin mode always worked for me.

I did run FSX as administrator and it is but i did it again and i change the autopilot to honeywell and then i closes fsx and opened it again and honeywell was my autopilot. Where about is the inis folder.

Where is UAC?

I have fixed it nowmwhat i did was i went to fsx folder i c drive then i went to fsx and run it as administrator. Thank you so much for your help i appricate it!

Hi mate,

On the 800 you can pick Say fuel eg

Change it from kg to lbs

And also the MCP From Honeywell to Collins

You then can go into the fmc menu page the the pmdg Setup

Than u see the load panel state

Once u select the options you want you can hit save panel state, name it then press execute!

U should then be able to exit FSX come back in 7 hours later to the same aircraft and already have the lbs and Collins there!

Hope this helped