Hi there, I'm planning on upgrading my PC but I have developed some un-certainty as to whether the setup will run together. First are my current specs the second are the specs I'm planning on achieving;

Current Setup;

Intel i3-2120 @3.30GHz

8GB RAM (no idea what brand!)

Asus P8H61-MX MOBO

300W PSU (I believe it is anyway!)

Intel HD 2000 Graphics (inbuilt GPU thingy!)

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

The specs I'm hoping to achieve;

Intel i3-2120 @3.30GHz

8GB RAM (keeping the same RAM)

Asus P8H61-MX MOBO (keeping same MOBO to!)

CoolerMaster 650Watt GX Bronze Gaming PSU (this is powersupply some guy on youtube had with same MOBO as me)

Nvidia GTX560 Ti 1GB Graphics Card

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

What I'm wondering is; Will the 2nd Setup work together fine?, this is more of a tech nerd post than an FSX post, at least I hope it is I'm hoping FSX will run pretty smooth on the new setup all being well if it works! I'm kinda hoping to avoid upgrading the processor as they can be quite pricey and kinda figured it would be cheaper to get a grahics card instead!

Also if anyone has information about FSX running the GTX 560 Ti with the i3-2120 please let me know, I haven't been able to find any information about this setup for FSX on the internet so if anyone can spread light I would greatly appreciate it! Oh, I'm also planning on playing other PC games on this setup such as Battlefield 3 and GTA IV, does anyone know if those will run nicely on the new setup?

The pics are what I'm dreaming to acheive!!!

LMAO If you are trying to get that 3rd pic, you are definitely investing in the wrong type of hardware.

BTW, your expectations/goals and choice of hardware, are like day and night. For a second, I don't know if you are just trolling. LOL

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

For a second, I don't know if you are just trolling.

Hmm, kind of futile post. Anyway, look here for recommended hardware, and then here on the forums what people are building. i3 is a joke for FSX.