Sign in to follow this  
HansRoaming

Missing external textures on Briefing time

Hi,

Have just installed the 7th edition Briefing Time FSX edition on my machine and the attached shows what the textures look like, .

My system is running FSX + Acceleration pack plus a few addon aircraft, Rex essentials plus and ORBX scenery.

The OS is Windows 8 Pro with 6GB RAM and an NVidia GTX 570 GPU.

The second attachment shows that textures are present and also the path, .

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Uncheck the Preview Dx10 box in the FSX Options Display menu and the ghostly fleet of Mitchells will appear properly clad.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

And now I have one of my favourite FS aircraft of all time back with its clothes on, awesome and thanks very much.

Fixed a few AI Orbx planes too with their textures I noticed about 30 mins ago when flying over Sydney.

I have had to reinstall BT 7th edition due to a reformatting of my hard drive.  Unfortunately, I have the ghost plane problem but unchecking the DX10 preview option does not solve the problem as it did for HansRoaming. Oddly, unchecking DX10 preview results in my display inside the program going black.  I did not have any problems at all with the sim when I loaded originally on the computer a  two years ago or so. The aircraft checks out fine otherwise.

My OS is Windows 7 with an AMD quad 4 processor handling the graphics.  Has anyone had this problem?