My Sony Bravia 32 inch @ 1920x1080 is slowly dying on me and I finally decided that resolution is more important than size... (tell that to your significant others boys!)

With that in mind I just picked up the Dell U3011 @ 2560x1600 to pair with my GTX 670... Can't wait for it to get here tomorrow or Thursday to see OMDB at 2560x1600!

I had it in my cart then out of my cart 10 times debating going to a 42 inch LED for half the price but I would rather have a 30 inch @ 2560x1600 than a 42 at 1920x1080. Size does matter but resolution matters more :)

Please tell me I am not crazy, my stomach is telling me I am nuts right now :) lol

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Haha, I am in the same boat like you, I am trying to convince myself to pay this price for a monitor. I am changing my mind 100 times per day :)

Murat Ozgul

Better be a pretty good bonus for a $7k monitor :) Even I don't think I could justify that one and I can usually talk myself into anything :)

Murat, I will let you know if I regret it when it gets here today... Something tells me seeing so much more on the screen at the same zoom is going to make it worth every penny though...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg