Sign in to follow this  
bizzyd

Cloud disappear and reappear in exterior view....

Hello

In my DWC mode the clouds disappear and reappear in a very short time of one second.

However, the automatic update is every 10 minutes but this problem may occur before the 10 minutes .... so it's no while the wheater upgrade

I have the SP2 beta installed over the SP1 and i use the "WR269" setting

can you help me please because i dislike this effect ?

best regard

Hi there, i have noticed clouds change depiction when i am approaching destination and the display changes to destination metar, which i guess is normal. Are you using the flight planner to enter departure and destination?

Would be interesting to hear if anyone has made any changes or improvements to the config i uploaded. I did change a couple of things myself but have not had a good chance to test then yet.

HI,

The disappear and reappear in a very short time of one second on certain view angle, it's FSX issue, it happens in manual FSX weather as well, I can move on certain angle spot view and sometime they disappears all and reappear like a flash, also others issue, far away clouds appears in front of the actual clouds coverage.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Chris, could you please expand on the "Dynamic rate of change" setting? does it affect the speed at which a new metar is shown, thus smoothing cloud transition?

I guess what I am trying to do is ensure as many stations have been read already so when the program refreshes the changes are not too drastic. having said that, there are no wind shifts, which is great!

maybe it's solved

Could you please report if it works, when you have tested it?

Thank you very much!

James Goggi

Could you please report if it works, when you have tested it?

Thank you very much!

After many minutes of flight for me the issue is solved :)

Thank you. Noted any side effects (like those mentioned in the other forum)?

James Goggi

Any side effects, however i have some artefacts but i thinks is due to my bufferpool=0 in my fsx.cfg (it's a another issue lol )

And more i use Orly paris from aerosoft because i'm based here not friendly FPS (i prefer fly tampa scenery)

however You can try james and you will see yourself the result :)

Arrivederci

Thank you Bizzy, I will try today.

Arrivederci!

James Goggi