Sign in to follow this  
Purr

Rick Piper's HS748

Hi folks,

Just wondering if this aircraft will work in dx10 with the add-on converter x program? I loved this plane in dx9 but am pretty firmly entrenched in the delights of dx10 and prefer not to switch for the single aircraft.

I'm not clear on add-on converter because it seems like it makes some products totally work fine in dx10 but not others...how do you know?

Thanks,

Alex Malek

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

I use the HS748 with DX10 and AddonConverter and ist runs fine! There is only a very small part of the pilot's seat which is not converted but as pilot I do not care about this.

Thanks

Michael

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled

Hey Michael

Thanks, ill definitely check it out. The thing I don't get about addon converter X is how do you know which scenery / aircraft it works for and which it doesn't. Seems like people get mixed results.

Cheers

Alex

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

I have finally bought addon converter x as I also wanted to use the superb HS748 and the beautiful Chipmunk in DX10.

Both work fine and all my addon scenery appears OK as well.

Yep working for me too now...um...keep seeing reference to a manual for the aircraft but can't find it anywhere in the download(!)...where is it please?

Also the night lighting appears to be a done light full on or off. Is there a way to just activate the instruments lighting? Can't recall if this is a dx10 thing or if this is how the orig aircraft version always was.

Anyone...? : )

Thanks,

A

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Manual should be in the docs section of his folder in your FSX directory (not the aircraft folder).

Not sure re the lights will try when I get home tonight! Only flown it DX10 in daylight so far.