Sign in to follow this  
rudder

Xplane 10

Hi all, got a hint that the grandkids are going to give me xp 10 for xmas . DL. the demo, done 3 days worth of reading on the forums. I have a 7 monitor cockpit setup, including triplehead2go, disapointed to find radio, gps, oh panel etc cannot be windowed and shown on sep. monitors. this means 4 monitors will not be used. would app. your comments . " Merry Christmas."

You can get by for now with installing ONLY the basic as it shows you

To install the qwhole thing right away takes 4 hours

You can update more scenery later

Also once installed get the latest version (should auto suggest that)

GET ADDONS (free ones)

CHECK BAK HERE OFTEN

Rudder, you may have to look in to some 3rd party products that render external instruments/gauges etc.

That will allow you to put things on your other monitors but from memory you are correct you can't do it in xplane. It was also one of the first things I discovered.

On the +side you will probably find your frame rates much better on your th2go than on fsx.