Sign in to follow this  
JohnDeSoto

CLS 747-200 Virtual Cockpit problem

CLS is since a couple of months not able to provide a CLS forum account to a longtime CLS customer. It's a shame.

So, I'll have to find my own way... Let me describe my problem to you.

You have a fresh CLS 747-200 fsx installation, it's only 1 minute old. And it works fine. You change your hardware to something accurate, something quite new. You reinstall fsx incl. activation and CLS B742 incl. your password (purchase date early December 2010). And you convert liveries like the AZ-B742 "Baci" in deep blue from fs9 to fsx, thumbnail.jpg (!) and texture.cfg included.

And it's working fine again.

But now, you begin to install more and more, Airports, fraps 3.5.9 (free demo version). And I have stopped counting, but on December 25th, 2012 it may have happened the 5th or 6th time (!), that my CLS B742 INS Virtual Cockpit failed. And I have paid for a VC that is almost 100% functionable, that's what the guys at CLS say about their own product!

The failure of the VC is described in their forum (see-through area around the INS/HDG/APP/... turn-switch), and I see some solutions. You can download the whole 742 package now, and you can try another uncounted reinstall. But this is not my idea of payware!

I want CLS to provide us (the picture that proves the VC failure has been downloaded more than 1,600 times until now!!!) a solution, that does NOT contain "please download again" every time this failure comes up again.

Here are some of my system specs: i5 2500k cpu, 10 Gigabyte in system RAM (8 GB RAM + 2 GB dedicated video RAM), ...

So, please, Mr Bouwman, you are not able to give me a CLS forum account. But please, help us!