Sign in to follow this  
Tenpin

Driver problems with CH Yoke and Pedals.

Well there is a first time for everything. Got a completely rebuilt desktop for Christmas, A 64 bit machine. Loaded everything back into a fresh empty, other than the Win 7 pro OS, with no problems. Fired up FSX, all the service packs are installed, as well as the Accellerator package.

The problem; everytime I reboot I loose the CH drivers for the yoke and pedal. I have to recycle them by unpluging and repluging them into the USB ports. One on the PC, the other on a 2.0 USB port.

If anyone has some direction they can give me to resolve this, well it would really be appreciated.

Here's my specs

3.20 Ghz Intel Core i5-3470 processor

Intel Corporation DH77EB MB

16352 MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Video Card

Windows 7 Pro OS

1TB HD

Cheers,

Ken

Did you load your motherboard drivers ? this should not be happening there is no driver for your ch product and dont load any.

Rich Sennett

Did you load your motherboard drivers ? this should not be happening there is no driver for your ch product and dont load any.

Hi Richard, Thank you. I had installed the control manager and between posts I deleted it and the drivers. Rebooted, plugged in the yoke and pedal. They are now both working just fine.

For some reason I thought CH had upgraded the drivers for 64 bit machines.

Thanks again for the great response.

I have similar problem - need to set up CH yoke and rudder pedals control allocations each time a flight is run. Could you please be a bit more specific what you meant by "control managers" that you uninstalled.

Thanks in advance. DJ

Hi d-jones1, It's the CH control managers that i downloaded from CH Products. Deleted them, plugged in the yoke and pedals and rebooted. Win 7 found some drivers and they work fine.