Throttle wich one.

I am sad as I am really lost on the decision of buying a throttle that will work well and for a investiment.

After several year with Saitek I am really bored, looking around there is Goflight withTQ the simple one not the NGX but it's like 400€ which is not worth the price.

Then there is PFC console at 475€ and after reading Word Not Allowed guide is the best money wise, but then you need to add another 335€ for costum THR wich IHMO is very expensive and if you want the candy NGX it's 625€.

So you pay for a throttle (sorry I repeat only a Throttle) 810€ and the NGX version 1100€ that is crazy, really crazy.

I think for 1200€ is better to buy an FSC or FDS

Other possibility is to use those costum throttle made by pro maker, but expensive and you don't know where you go in terms of quality.

Looking forward for other solution and maybe more enlightening guru but not spending more then 500-600€.

Thank's

Looking forward for other solution and maybe more enlightening guru but not spending more then 500-600€.

What about the Throtttletek G737 G-Throttle V2.

I have not seen one but it looks pretty convincing in it's product shots.

http://www.throttletek.com/V2/products.php?id=116

Price sounds right.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Thank's it look nice but not so sure the only stuff one that convince me are the one from PFC but very expensive.

When I discussed high-quality desktop throttles with Word Not Allowed, he told me that he could not recommend the GoFlight throttle, due to its serious flaws, and that PFC was the best "budget" option.

I don't find that PFC is a fair price it is really unbalanced,at the end you can wait save a little more and buy a Jetmax or a FSC Throttle for 1200$ or 1200€

In europe those price are converted 1:1 wich is really a bad behavior IMHO and for final add shipping charge.

There is a lacks of middle market, like in racing simulation wheel, where Logitech fullfill with the G2,5 it's the greatest deal in terms of quality and with additional future like Force feedback.