Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Jensen

TrafficX and Prepar3d

Hello,

So I added trafficX for Prepar3d to my repetoire of products and I can see it in my add on scenery however, there does not seem to be any additional planes or chatter even in the busiest of airports. Can anyone help me figure this out? I have adjusted sliders up and down and I believe my prepar3d.cfg is set for 0 (which I understood was necessary from another poster -either here or on another forum.

Not familiar with TrafficX but one thing all AI traffic have in common are traffic.bgl files. When you installed TrafficX did it create some? Check in the Prepar3D/World/scenery folder and see if you have some traffic files there. Not sure what TrafficX names them but usually they'll have the word 'traffic' somewhere in the filename. That scenery folder is really big so I would suggest sorting it on filesize as traffic.bgls are usually the biggest files in that folder. That should get you started on your quest of the missing AI :unsure:

Be sure that you followed the installation instructions exactly as they are given. My TrafficX/3D needs to be added to the scenery library just above "prop objects". This must be done manually. Just select "add" and browse to the My Traffic folder, select it, then give it a name in the scenery library, I used My Traffic. Hope this helps. If you have already done this, make sure you have done all the other items listed in the installation instruction. The main "Communicator" panel should have gave you a link to the PDF when you were installing.

@HighIron, This is Greg Jensen (OP) Had to re-register as there were some permission issues and using FB accounts - new name/new email address/new hassle - go figure. I have been working with Just Flight - sent them my congig, and all procedures - have to send my scenery files now. I do believe they have not worked out their kinks yet. I think I want my money back.....

I installed MyTraffic 2013 into Prepar3D with the migration tool and it works perfectly.

Henri