Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

craig89

Cant shake this Stutter

Hey Folks,

Basically I had a stutter a few weeks back when turning the aircraft (really noticable when taxiing), was smooth as butter every other time and no fps change during the turns always stuck between 29-30 (Frames locked at 30) in the NGX and payware scenery, orbx etc.

The stutter was also present when I rebuild fsx.cfg.

I managed to get rid of it by raising bufferpools after googling a bit but last week its re-appeared out the blue... after re-building the fsx.cfg with no tweaks I still haven't managed to get rid of this really noticable stutter during turns...

Have tried - what feels like a hundred - combinations of Buferpools and other tweaks as per Word Not Allowed's Guide, tried Bojote's tool and even a tweak-free CFG with no avail.

So Guys (And Girls) - any advice for someone who's about to go crazy, just It was smooth a few days ago and now its stutters when turning, really doing my head in I tell y'.

PC Specs: Intel 240gig SSD, i5 2500k oc'd to 4.8 stable, GTX670 2GB, P8p67LE motherboard, 750w psu.

OS: Windows 7 64bit and addons really only NGX, OpusFSX (With Rex Textures), GEX, Orbx England, uk2000 airports.

I've tried with the addons and with defaults with no difference.

Is it a possibility it's a background process or something weird? Any tips or known ones?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Craig Harris

'NG Driver' for an airline whom shall not be named...

Same here....

Similar set up like You Craig. Have been fiddeling around for the past week, no result.

Guess I have to reinstall or hope for some clever ideas popping up here.

Keeping my hope up!!

Goran Arvnell

Yeah I'm hoping someone has an idea or two as It's really irritating and taking away from the experience, in fact I've not flown any full flights as all I've done is load up, test, close, tweak, load up, test, close, tweak....

Craig Harris

'NG Driver' for an airline whom shall not be named...

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

40%
    $10,070.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now