Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aharon

Need Help From Your Keen Memories, Please

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I need help from any of you using your memory from years ago to solve this mystery in case anyone of you had been to this airport many times about 35 years ago or so.

Can anyone please be kind enough to tell me what gate at KLGA is that in all those enclosed photos where National airline DC-10s were docked at?

(to moderators or any reader, the avsim forums are blocking me from enclosing links to photos of National airline DC-10s docking at KLGA gates)

Thanks for any help you might provide so that I can recreate it on FSX.

Regards,

Aharon

Do a search on airliners.net,

you can enter the airline and airport in the drop down boxes.

Do a search on airliners.net,you can enter the airline and airport in the drop down boxes.

mmmmmm the links that I wanted to enclose via my original post were blocked by avsim forums.

Also I wanted to show photos of National Airline DC-10s parking at KGLA and asking anyone what gate it was.

People told me it was northern end of terminal B of KLGA.

Aharon

Having looked at pictures. looks like C9 or C11 at Terminal B might be one of them. I found another picture of the plane in another position, but can't really tell. Another one looks like maybe C10 at Terminal B. Gate numbers came from the current terminal map, so if you're only using default scenery, don't know what gate numbers those are.