Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barthandelus

Captain Sim 707

Hi guys,

I dont suppose anyone would be so kind as to share a LINDA config for the CS707 if they have one?

Im having trouble setting it up. Take the heading, for example - I can see LVars in the LINDA Console

LUA.0: [L] LVar: L08_011_KNOB = 82

LUA.0: [L] LVar: L08_005_BUG = 1.21

but im have a real hard time assigning this to my VRInsight MCP Boeing panel.

Also, i have found L09_002_LT = 2 and L09_002_LT = 0 for the press and release of the G/S button. Can someone just tell me what the LUA functions would be?

This is what i have so far in my new CS_707 module i created:

function CS_707_GSlope_Press()

ipc.writeLvar("L:L09_002_LT", 2)

end

And help would be greatly appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Adrian

I dont suppose anyone would be so kind as to share a LINDA config for the CS707 if they have one?

for sure everybody would share a module with you, but I fear there is no one who has created one ... :blush:

Very nice you started to make a module!

However it is not easy to give support as I do not have this addon.

And every developer does in a different way ... even from one addon to another from the same developer you have different ways they code it.

My only advice is to try things out. The way you do it is the right one: search for LUA variables and try what they do ...

In the "LINDA goes hunting" window (CTRL+F1), left column for the LUA variables, you see below the "set values" fields. There you can enter values of your choice and with pressing "toggle" you send it to the FSX and there you can see what happens.

(LUA variables shouldn't be bold red highlighted in the watching list!)

Little hints:

things do not seem what they are probably ...

A LUA variable could also simply just move the button, but does not execute the function behind the button: that's maybe what is behind the LVar: L08_011_KNOB ... it does probabyl just rotate the knob???

Maybe simple FSX standard functions work behind the scene,but you need the LUA variables to move the buttons ...

As I said, I couldn't get you a better tip then just to try it out!

sorry!