Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattprince

AMD config file

Hi,I know AMD cards aren't the best for FSX but I got a good deal on a 7850. Can remember a while back seeing a config file you could replace the original one with for AMD cards but cant seem to find it anywhere. Any ideas?

Hi,I know AMD cards aren't the best for FSX but I got a good deal on a 7850. Can remember a while back seeing a config file you could replace the original one with for AMD cards but cant seem to find it anywhere. Any ideas?

Hello i have a 7870 running with amd fx 8120 i am looking for good tweaks n setting for it

I'm running an fx-8350 and I need a tweak too at 4.2 ghz it should kick everythings butt

Hey guys and gals,

I just purchased a new computer with an AMD 7870. To put it nicely, my Alienware from 2002 ran FSX better....everything is out of focus and the graphics are less than stellar. I've tried reading some posts about setting up this card but the Catalyst Control Center has changed it's layout. Could y'all walk me through step by step and show me what how to set things up? Another issue I'm having is the lack of focus once i'm in the "flying" part of the game. The start up screen and menu's are all in focus, but as soon as I begin the flight it looks like i'm wearing glasses (and I have 20/20 vision ^_^ ). I've run through just about every screen resolution setting to no avail. Kinda wish I went with the 660 non-Ti.

My system is:

Window 8 Pro

I7 3770 3.4 Ghz up to 3.9

AMD 7870 2 GB

Samsung SSD 256 GB

1 TB SATA 7200 RPM

8 GB RAM (soon to be 16 corsair)

My monitor is a 32" Insignia LED 60hz

Thanks for everybodys time