Sign in to follow this  
bukeyolacan

FSX addon spending

It depends on what I 'need'. Sometimes I buy nothing for months and sometimes I buy a few addons in a week. The last two months I bought FSX2 Crew, ProATC/X and MyTrafficX 5.4b but now I've got them, I don't need anthing else for a while. I hardly buy planes and scenery anymore. I like the planes I have and maybe I will get FTX World but that's about it, I think.

I dread to think since 2002, which is when I started out simming. Surely now at several thousand GBP.

As someone else has stated, one of the things that has almost halted my purchasing is probably the very thing developers hope to increase their income... All the anti piracy stuff and non passive activation software.